Start a new topic
Answered

The Issue Of Content Area Was Not Found In Your Page While Using MEC (Elementor)

I receive the error "the content area was not found on your page". How can I fix this?

Best Answer

While using elementor to build up your pages you may face the issue of Content Area Was Not Found in Your Page while using modern event calendar.

If you encounter this error:

Content Area Was Not Found in Your Page while using modern event calendar

You should read this article: https://docs.elementor.com/article/56-content-area-not-found

Dear M.E. Calendar User:

If you use text of the shortcode:

Maybe you’re having trouble

So turn on Elementor Safe Mode so that you can edit the Elementor page

Now it’s enough to delete the code and place the MEC widget.

Also any time you can deactivate MEC, and go to the page builder – remove short code and then activate MEC and go to page builder and finally use Modern Events Calendar (MEC) Widget  the same place previous

If you have further questions about “Content Area Was Not Found in Your Page while using modern event calendar and Elementor” you can easily contact MEC support service

Hi!

I am running into this error. :(

• I go to MEC Single Builder. 
  • I create a new single event page. 
  • I click Edit with Elementor. It opens fine.
  • I do NOT add ANYTHING, just press Publish in the Elementor box in the bottom right.
  • I exit back to Single Builder. My new test page is there.
  • I click Edit with Elementor, and I get the "Content Area Not Found" error, and I can no longer ever edit the page. 

All my plugins are fully up to date.

Steve 

Answer

While using elementor to build up your pages you may face the issue of Content Area Was Not Found in Your Page while using modern event calendar.

If you encounter this error:

You should read this article: https://docs.elementor.com/article/56-content-area-not-found

Dear M.E. Calendar User:

If you use text of the shortcode:

Maybe you’re having trouble

So turn on Elementor Safe Mode so that you can edit the Elementor page

Now it’s enough to delete the code and place the MEC widget.

Also any time you can deactivate MEC, and go to the page builder – remove short code and then activate MEC and go to page builder and finally use Modern Events Calendar (MEC) Widget  the same place previous

If you have further questions about “Content Area Was Not Found in Your Page while using modern event calendar and Elementor” you can easily contact MEC support service

Login or Signup to post a comment