Start a new topic
Answered

Modern Events Calendar - Attendee Numbers/Dodgy ticket module anchor/

Hi, anyone know where to view the number of attendees for a given event? I'm astonished that this isn't easily viewable, just a number that shows how many have booked for an event. Can't find it anywhere.

Anyone noticed the dodgy anchor for the Book Now button? It takes the user down the page to the 'Book Event/Tickets' section, only the anchor must be set to half way through the tickets box because it drops the page down to a point where it cuts off half the tickets box.

Anyone figured how to remove the need for tickets? Just want users to be able to click a button to say they're 'Going' or something, without all the needless intricacy of going through a booking process. Is this possible?

Thanks.

Best Answer

Hi,

You can see them both by going to MEC > Single Event > Booking or by going to MEC > Reports

Also, there is an article about this here.

Also, you can find the answer to your second question in the following article:
https://webnus.net/dox/modern-events-calendar/tickets-and-taxes-fees/

Answer

Hi,

You can see them both by going to MEC > Single Event > Booking or by going to MEC > Reports

Also, there is an article about this here.

Also, you can find the answer to your second question in the following article:
https://webnus.net/dox/modern-events-calendar/tickets-and-taxes-fees/

Hi, Unfortunately none of this helps. The link re tickets does not mention anywhere about getting rid of tickets and simply allowing people to register for an event by clicking “going” or “join”? Also, the MEC report link does not detail the number of bookings. It simply lists all the names. I cannot find a number that states how many bookings have been made for a given event? Thanks
Also, going to MEC > Single Event > Booking only shows me how many tickets/spaces we have made available, not how many tickets/spaces have currently been sold/booked.
Login or Signup to post a comment