Start a new topic

Open and closed events using PmPro

Hello, I am using MEC and PM Pro integration. I have some events that are for my members (registered WP users) and some events that are available to regular website visitors ( non registered website users PUBLIC open to all.) I want to restrict the booking/registration for some events to my register users, BUT also allow the booking /registration of other events to be available to non registered users also Right now, MEC and PM pro integration allows Events only bookable to register users. Can we bypass the global settings which will allow some events with a certain category to be open for registration to non registered users?
1 Comment

Hello,

Thank you for posting on our forum.

What you can do is make the booking form visible only to registered users for certain events, and make it visible to all for other events. To do this, from the Event Edit/Creation page, enable this option: 

This way, only users that are logged in can view the booking form and thus book the event.

You can also further customize this globally by limiting booking to specific user roles. 

Please read this section: https://webnus.net/dox/modern-events-calendar/booking-settings/#6-_Who_can_book

Login or Signup to post a comment