Start a new topic

MEC integration for wooCommerce - only logged in users can book events

Hello everyone!

I have taken over an existing Wordpress installation with WooCommerce, WooCommerce Integration for MEC and the MEC.

Wordpress 6.4.3
PHP 7.4.33

MEC v. 6.1.0
MEC Fluent-view Layouts 1.2.6
WooCommerce 8.6.1
WooCommerce Integration for MEC 1.4.5 (outdated? The web agency said this is OK)

Settings
--------------
wordpress:
- everyone may register; default role subscriber

mec payment gateway (both setttings tried without success):

- add to woocommerce cart
OR

- Use WooCommerce as Payment System

woocommerce:
- Allow customers to place orders without an account.
- Allow customers to log in to an existing account when paying.
- Allow customers to create an account during checkout.
- Allow customers to create an account on the "My account" page
- When creating an account, automatically generate a username for the customer based on their name, surname or email address
- When creating an account, send the new user a link to set their password.

site
---------
kom-com.de

I am currently familiarizing myself with the whole environment and Wordpress is also new to me.
I have already searched for a solution on https://support.webnus.net/support/discussions/topics/47000671253 without success.

Problem: Only registered users can book an event ticket, regardless of the user role in Wordpress.

Question: Created events will not lead to a new product in WooCommerce. But: if a logged in user tries to book an event and puts it in the cart, a new product appears. Is this as I should expect the process?
Question: As I understand, 

I would be very happy to receive help.

Thanks in advance
Tom

Hello,

In the MEC settings there is an option that allows you to select which user roles can book an event. If you select the option All Users, then everybody can book the event. Please see this link: https://webnus.net/dox/modern-events-calendar/booking-settings/#6-_Who_can_book

Best,

Webnus Team

Hi there and thank you for supporting me. 

The Option 'Who can book?' is already set to 'All Users'

Regards
Tom

Please head over to support.webnus.net and create a support ticket with backend access to your website and our team will look into the issue.