Start a new topic

Avoid creating a user account when registering for an event

Hello, I have the Modern Events Calendar plugin installed and every time a person registers for an event published on my website, a user account is automatically created for that person on my Wordpress site. I have tried to see all the options on this topic in the plugin configuration and I don't see a way to prevent when a person registers for an event, a user account is automatically created on my Wordpress site. 

I also can't find a way to change what type of user account is assigned to new registered users or even prevent them from accessing the Wordpress dashboard.

Please, how can I prevent a user account from being created on my site every time someone registers for an event?

I don't understand how this option is not easily accessible in the plugin options, really.

Thank you very much in advance.

1 Comment

Hello,

Thank you very much for posting on our forums.

You can disable that feature from the settings: https://webnus.net/dox/modern-events-calendar/booking-settings/#4-_User_Registration

In case this guide didn't address the problem, please submit a ticket at support.webnus.net and our team will help you.

Best,

Webnus Team

Login or Signup to post a comment