Start a new topic

How to display One Event with multiple Dates & Places

Hi there,

I have an event for kids which takes place on 7 different dates on 7 different places with (maybe) 7 different team members.

I know I can add multiple places and show them on my single event page, but first of all there is a "main place" and some "other places". I my case all spots are equal.

Secondly (and most important): there is no connection between date and place! I have a list with 7 places and I also have a time span like "July 31th - September 2nd 2024" but I don't know 1) which single days the event is and where it is.

Is there a way to display everything nice and smooth?

(I have elementor form builder btw)

thanks

andy

Hello,

Thank you for posting on our forums. 

We cannot understand the second part of your request. Can you please provide more details?

Best,

Webnus Team

Ok, let's say I have these settings for the events:

25/08/01 in Berlin

25/08/02 in London

25/08/10 in Paris

25/08/12 in Rome

I can't show it like this with your plugin. On the frontend it looks like this:

Date: 25/08/01 - 25/08/12

Main Location: Berlin

Other Locations: London, Paris, Rome

But you do not know, where and when the event takes place exactly

Are all the dates available in all locations?

Or each location has a specific date?

If it's the second one, then you can do that by creating a repeating event. Check this link please: https://webnus.net/dox/modern-events-calendar/add-event/#Event_Repeating

Thanks, I already tried that. It looks like the attachment. I now have multiple dates but still NO CONNECTION to the corresponding locations.

On 25/08/01 it is JUST in Berlin, nowhere else.

On 25/08/02 it is JUST in London, nowhere else.

Thanks for your help. I really appreciate it :-)

You need to edit each occurrence and set its location. Please read this document: https://webnus.net/dox/modern-events-calendar/add-event/#Occurrences

thanks!

Login or Signup to post a comment